Re: [cf-dev] BOSH PMC: Quarks Project Lead call for Nominations

Re: [cf-dev] BOSH PMC: Quarks Project Lead call for Nominations

Vlad Iovanov-2

Hi, everyone,

SUSE is nominating Mario Manno for the Quarks Project Lead in the BOSH PMC.

Mario works as an open-source developer in the platform department at SUSE.

He joined the Cloud Foundry Foundation as a committer in 2017.

He now works on project Quarks to create Kubernetes controllers for Cloud Foundry.

Thanks,

Vlad Iovanov