Re: [cf-dev] Deploying CF in AWS

CF Runtime
Hi Alberto,

When BOSH creates a final release, it uploads the packages to the blob store configured for that BOSH release. You can see this for cf-release here:

There is more information on release blobstores in the bosh documentation:

- CF Runtime Team

Hi Team,
I’ve been following the instructions to deploy CF found here:
http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/deploying/ec2/deploy_aws_cf.html
and when doing step 3, it takes a good amount of time. It appears that passing a YML file to the “upload release” command causes the tar ball to be created locally and then an upload happen. This is described here (http://bosh.io/docs/uploading-releases.html). My questions is about the download that occurs. I get a “FOUND REMOTE” on each package. Is this getting downloaded from somewhere? If so, from where?

--
Alberto Flores
Twitter: @albertoaflores