Re: [cf-dev] Purge files on NFS or S3?

CF Runtime
Hi John,

James is correct, the resources do not get cleaned up. The system does not have any runtime dependencies on any of them however. They are used when pushing an app to prevent the user from having to push a large file that the system has already seen.

You should be able to delete the contents of the resources blobstore. This is the path defined by
properties.cc.resource_pool.resource_directory_key in your deployment manifest.

Removing anything in the buildpacks, droplets, or packages folders can cause problems in the running system.

- CF Runtime Team