Sourcey buildpack not working on Diego

aaron_huber
Administrator
I've got a few customers using the Sourcey buildpack along with Perl/Mojolicious and we've found that it is non-functional when used on Diego cells.  It continues to work fine on DEA.  Has anyone been successful at deploying with this buildpack on Diego, or does anyone have any suggestions on what might be different that's causing it to break?

I've posted on an issue in the buildpack repo but the developer could use some help with documentation or some tips on what might be different.

https://github.com/oetiker/sourcey-buildpack/issues/1

Aaron Huber
Intel Corporation