[cf-dev] A Cloud Foundry API Client for Python #cf

[cf-dev] A Cloud Foundry API Client for Python #cf

adamjasojr
This is a Cloud Foundry python client I've been working on for a while. It supports authentication with UAA, all Cloud Controller endpoints, allows usage with both v2 and v3 of the Cloud Controller API, supports connecting to the logging firehose, and several other features. It also implements `cf push` for CF application manifests in pure python using the v2 API.

Github: https://github.com/hsdp/python-cf-api
PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cf_api
ReadTheDocs: https://cf-api.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#7772): https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/g/cf-dev/message/7772
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/g/cf-dev/topic/12577109
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mt/12577109/474226
New Topic: https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/g/cf-dev/post
Mute #cf: https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mk?hashtag=cf&subid=920759

Group Home: https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/g/cf-dev
Contact Group Owner: [hidden email]
Terms of Service: https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/static/tos
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Re: [cf-dev] A Cloud Foundry API Client for Python #cf

Daniel Mikusa
That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

Dan

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 5:08 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a Cloud Foundry python client I've been working on for a while. It supports authentication with UAA, all Cloud Controller endpoints, allows usage with both v2 and v3 of the Cloud Controller API, supports connecting to the logging firehose, and several other features. It also implements `cf push` for CF application manifests in pure python using the v2 API.

Github: https://github.com/hsdp/python-cf-api
PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cf_api
ReadTheDocs: https://cf-api.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

View/Reply Online (#7775) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf

Re: [cf-dev] A Cloud Foundry API Client for Python #cf

Montenegro, Allan (ITIO Customer Care)

Hello,

I’m no longer part of the CF-DEV Cloud Foundry Team, yet I still receive each and every email from this group.

Could you kindly remove me, please?

Thanks,

Allan Montenegro M.
ITIO Customer Care

T +1-877-262-6672

DXC Technology
Heredia, Costa Rica

dxc.technology / Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 5:08 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is a Cloud Foundry python client I've been working on for a while. It supports authentication with UAA, all Cloud Controller endpoints, allows usage with both v2 and v3 of the Cloud Controller API, supports connecting to the logging firehose, and several other features. It also implements `cf push` for CF application manifests in pure python using the v2 API.

Github: https://github.com/hsdp/python-cf-api
PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cf_api
ReadTheDocs: https://cf-api.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

View/Reply Online (#7779) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf

Re: [cf-dev] A Cloud Foundry API Client for Python #cf

Mike Lloyd
I like the interface, it's nice and clean, looks very easy to use. :)

Mike.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 4:46 AM Daniel Mikusa <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

Dan

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 5:08 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a Cloud Foundry python client I've been working on for a while. It supports authentication with UAA, all Cloud Controller endpoints, allows usage with both v2 and v3 of the Cloud Controller API, supports connecting to the logging firehose, and several other features. It also implements `cf push` for CF application manifests in pure python using the v2 API.

Github: https://github.com/hsdp/python-cf-api
PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cf_api
ReadTheDocs: https://cf-api.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Mike.

(on mobile, apologies for typos!)

View/Reply Online (#7780) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf