[cf-dev] Adding multiple users to user/auditor roles of an orgnization

[cf-dev] Adding multiple users to user/auditor roles of an orgnization

Anil Ambati
Hi,
is there a CF API to add multiple users to multiple roles of an organization? I have looked at the CF docs, but did not find any indication that such API exists.

Thank you.

Regards,
Anil

Re: [cf-dev] Adding multiple users to user/auditor roles of an orgnization

Dieu Cao
Hi Anil,

There is not an API to add multiple users to multiple roles of an organization.

-Dieu
CF Runtime PM