[cf-dev] After customization of uaa login.html page login functionality is not working #cf

[cf-dev] After customization of uaa login.html page login functionality is not working #cf

abdul.q
hello,

I wanted to remove create account and forgot password from login page of UAA so,
I have commented create account  and forgot password from  uaa-master/cloudfoundry-identity-server/src/main/resources/templates/web/login.html
then I have generated war file after that restarted my tomcat, my changes are reflecting on the login page but login functionality is not working
I'm getting this error while logging in with proper credentials   "Unable to verify email or password. Please try again."

can anyone provide a solution for solving this issue?

View/Reply Online (#7936) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf

Re: [cf-dev] After customization of uaa login.html page login functionality is not working #cf

Camilo Aguilar-2
This can be done through the uaa.yml config, there is no need to modify cf-uaa.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 2:04 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello,

I wanted to remove create account and forgot password from login page of UAA so,
I have commented create account  and forgot password from  uaa-master/cloudfoundry-identity-server/src/main/resources/templates/web/login.html
then I have generated war file after that restarted my tomcat, my changes are reflecting on the login page but login functionality is not working
I'm getting this error while logging in with proper credentials   "Unable to verify email or password. Please try again."

can anyone provide a solution for solving this issue?

View/Reply Online (#7940) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf

Re: [cf-dev] After customization of uaa login.html page login functionality is not working #cf

abdul.q
thank you for the reply,
can it be possible that create account and forgot password should not be displayed totally on my login page?
thank you.

View/Reply Online (#7948) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf