[cf-dev] BlockHeads Broker - Proposal for Incubation in the Extensions

[cf-dev] BlockHeads Broker - Proposal for Incubation in the Extensions

Nima
Hello all,

Following the presentation of the BlockHeads broker at today's CAB call, here comes the proposal for its inclusion as a new CF Extensions project.

BlockHead is a service broker that integrates with Cloud Foundry / Kubernetes and enables management of blockchain nodes and deployment of smart contracts. You can check our blog post below for more information

Project Name: BlockHeads Service Broker

Proposed Project Lead: Nima Kaviani (IBM)

Proposed Contributors: Swetha Repakula (IBM), Jonathan Berkhahn (IBM), Morgan Bauer (IBM), Nima Kaviani (IBM)

Feel free to contact me in case of any questions / thoughts / feedback.

bests,
Nima

View/Reply Online (#8085) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] BlockHeads Broker - Proposal for Incubation in the Extensions

Michael Maximilien-2
Hi, all,

It’s been about one month since this proposal has been submitted. I don’t see any pending unresolved issues or comments.

Therefore, according to our process [0] and Nima’s request to move a vote, I am giving everyone a last opportunity for comments until EOD Wednesday 07/18.

This is also the day of CAB call in case you want to chat with him, myself, or others who attend the call in person.

After 07/18, assuming no comments, we will move for a vote.

Best,

Max

--
dr.max Sent from my iPhone http://maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#8138) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic