[cf-dev] CAB call for August is Wednesday 08/15 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Michael Maximilien

FYI..,

Please remember to book your calendar to join the Zoom call [0] Wednesday August 15th at 8a Pacific for QAs, PMC highlights, and community presentations.

If you have a presentation about an OSS project related to CF or an update on a current project then please contact me ASAP. Reply direct to me or Slack.

Zoom soon. Best,

View/Reply Online (#8205) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic