[cf-dev] CAB call for December 2019 - CANCELED

[cf-dev] CAB call for December 2019 - CANCELED

Michael Maximilien
Hi, all,

As per discussions in last CAB call, we are canceling the last one of the year (scheduled next week) since it's so close to the year end holidays. We will reconvene on January 15th where we have one scheduled talk:

1. CF Smoke Tests by Onno Brouwer of Rijkswaterstaat [1][2][3]

-----
If you have a talk to share then please contact me ASAP (here or Slack).

I will also be sending (separate email next week) the survey for 2019. Please look out for this.

All the best,

View/Reply Online (#8811) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic