[cf-dev] CAB call for January 2020 is next week Wednesday 15th @ 8a Pacific

Michael Maximilien
FYI...

CAB call [0] for January 2020 is next week Wednesday 15th @ 8a Pacific.

In addition to usual business, we have two planned talks / discussions:

1. KubeCF by Vlad Iovanov, Troy Topnik, and SUSE team [1]
2. CAB 2019 Survey Results and Future Direction by me [2]

Finally, if you have not taken the survey, please do so now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JX2C28V

It will only take you a few minutes (promise :) and this is your chance to shape the CAB call and provide feedback on how to move forward.

Finally, note that I will be at Pivotal SF for this call so if you are in SF join me.

Zoom [0] with you soon.

Best,

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca
maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#8831) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic