[cf-dev] CAB call for September scheduled for tomorrow is CANCELED

[cf-dev] CAB call for September scheduled for tomorrow is CANCELED

Michael Maximilien
fyi...

As is the tradition we already had it during CF Summit in The Hague, The Netherlands last week.

Zoom with you next month on 10/16/2019. If you have something you want to present please contact me ASAP (here or slack).

Best,

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca
maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#8727) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic