[cf-dev] CAPI V3 Deployment states

Scott Sisil
Hi All,

The CAPI team has been gathering feedback on how we communicate state of a rolling deployment through the V3 deployments resource.  After getting feedback from integrating client teams, we have generated a new proposal that defines a new approach to communicating a more robust status for deployment state.

We are seeking feedback over the next week from the community to help us finalize this proposal and move forward with implementation in the coming weeks.

Looking forward to your comments!

Thanks,
Scott Sisil

CAPI PM

View/Reply Online (#8648) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic