[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC - CF Bits-Service Project Lead Call for Nominations

[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC - CF Bits-Service Project Lead Call for Nominations

Dieu Cao
Hello All,

Simon Moser, the Project Lead for the Bits-Service team within the Application Runtime PMC, is rotating into a different role within IBM. We thank him for his time serving as the Bits-Service Project Lead.

The Bits-Service team, located in Germany, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member.

Please send nominations to me/in reply to this posting by end of day July 23rd, 2018.

If you have any questions about the role/process, please let me know.
These are described in the CFF governance documents. [1]

-Dieu Cao
CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8153) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC - CF Bits-Service Project Lead Call for Nominations

Simon D Moser
Hello all,

IBM is nominating Peter Goetz for the CF Bits Service Project Lead in the Application Runtime PMC.

Peter is a Software Engineer at IBM working both as a core contributor to the Cloud Foundry Bits-Service and on IBM's Cloud Foundry production system.

Prior to joining IBM, Peter worked at Amazon as a technical lead, developing systems to expand Amazon's international business; he holds a Diploma degree in Physics from the University of Stuttgart.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Moser

Senior Technical Staff Member / IBM Master Inventor
Bluemix Application Platform Lead Architect
Dept. C727, IBM Research & Development Boeblingen

IBM Deutschland
Schoenaicher Str. 220
71032 Boeblingen
Phone: +49-7031-16-4304
Fax: +49-7031-16-4890
E-Mail: [hidden email]
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Stuttgart, HRB 243294

**
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Eleanor Roosevelt

From:        "Dieu Cao" <[hidden email]>
To:        cf-dev <[hidden email]>
Date:        16/07/2018 22:19
Subject:        [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC - CF Bits-Service Project Lead Call for Nominations
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Hello All,

Simon Moser, the Project Lead for the Bits-Service team within the Application Runtime PMC, is rotating into a different role within IBM. We thank him for his time serving as the Bits-Service Project Lead.

The Bits-Service team, located in Germany, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member.

Please send nominations to me/in reply to this posting by end of day July 23rd, 2018.

If you have any questions about the role/process, please let me know.
These are described in the CFF governance documents. [1]

-Dieu Cao
CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

[1] https://www.cloudfoundry.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CFF_Development_Operations_Policy.pdf

View/Reply Online (#8154) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic