[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Loggregator Project Lead Call for Nominations

[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Loggregator Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm
Hi, everyone,

Allen Duet, the lead for the Loggregator project within the Application Runtime PMC, is stepping down from the project, as he has recently left Pivotal. We thank him for his service.

The Loggregator team, located in Denver, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, Nov 11, 2019.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8763) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Loggregator Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm
Hi, everyone,

Pivotal is nominating Jesse Weaver for the Loggregator Project Lead in the Application Runtime PMC.

Jesse is a product manager at Pivotal working on the Loggregator team, and previously was an engineer working on Cloud Foundry in Denver. His previous work includes full-stack engineering and design for web applications, and engineering and product design for open-source projects.

Please send any other nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, Nov 11, 2019.

Thanks,
Eric Malm

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 11:05 AM Eric Malm <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, everyone,

Allen Duet, the lead for the Loggregator project within the Application Runtime PMC, is stepping down from the project, as he has recently left Pivotal. We thank him for his service.

The Loggregator team, located in Denver, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, Nov 11, 2019.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8764) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic