[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Services API Project Lead Call for Nominations

[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Services API Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org
Hi, everyone,

Laurel Gray, the lead for the Services API project within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the project. We thank her for her service.

The Services API team, located in London, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Friday, March 13, 2020.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8915) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Services API Project Lead Call for Nominations

Matt McNeeney
Hi everyone,

VMware would like to nominate Miguel Luna for the Services API Project Lead in the Application Runtime PMC.

Miguel is a Staff Product Manager at VMware in London who is involved in the Open Service Broker API community and is responsible for enabling enterprise developers to go faster by increasing the number of tools available to them. Miguel has an engineering background and was previously leading the handset and devices product program at the telecommunications company giffgaff, where he engaged across the Spanish giant Telefonica group to advocate for lean ways of working and putting community at the heart of the innovation model.

Thanks,

Matt McNeeney

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 at 00:14, Eric Malm via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <emalm=[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, everyone,

Laurel Gray, the lead for the Services API project within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the project. We thank her for her service.

The Services API team, located in London, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Friday, March 13, 2020.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8918) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic