[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm
Hi, everyone,

Sree Tummidi, the Project Lead for the UAA team within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the project. We thank her immensely for her many years of service as the UAA Project Lead, and for her enormous contributions to identity and security issues within the Cloud Foundry community. She will be missed tremendously.

The UAA team, based in San Francisco, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PST on Monday, April 22, 2019.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8564) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm
Hi, everyone,

Pivotal is nominating Chao Wang for the UAA Project Lead in the Application Runtime PMC.

Chao has been working at Pivotal as a product manager on the UAA project for the past eight months. Before joining Pivotal, he worked at an incubation and investment firm on customer IAM, mobile payment and fraud detection. Prior to that, he immersed himself in various roles in identity and security products at Microsoft, including Azure AD, ADFS, OrgID, Azure ACS, and NAP, in Redmond, WA.

Please send any other nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PST on Monday, April 22, 2019.

Thanks,
Eric Malm

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 4:34 PM Eric Malm <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

View/Reply Online (#8565) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

Dr Nic Williams
Thanks Sree for leading the enormously important UAA project for so many years!

Nic

[...]

View/Reply Online (#8566) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic