[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

[cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm-2
Hi, everyone,

Dan Beneke, the Project Lead for the UAA team within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the project, as he has recently left VMware. We thank him for his service.

The UAA team, based in San Francisco, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, April 29, 2020.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8969) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: UAA Project Lead Call for Nominations

Eric Malm-2
Hi, everyone,

VMware is nominating Pablo Schuhmacher for the UAA Project Lead in the Application Runtime PMC.

Pablo is a senior product manager at VMware working with the UAA team. Over the course of his 4 years at Pivotal and VMware, Pablo has worked across several Pivotal R&D teams and on many Pivotal Labs engagements. He has also worked with the Innovation Strategy team to provide consulting on product strategy and enterprise transformation for clients such as The Home Depot, Boeing, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Please send any other nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, April 29, 2020.

Thanks,
Eric Malm

Dan Beneke, the Project Lead for the UAA team within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the project, as he has recently left VMware. We thank him for his service.

The UAA team, based in San Francisco, now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, April 29, 2020.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

View/Reply Online (#8970) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic