[cf-dev] CF+K8S SIG Call tomorrow

Chip Childers
All,

Tomorrow at 6 PM CET, 12 AM ET, 9 AM PT is our next CF+k8s SIG call. I've reached out to several projects to see if they want to provide a demo tomorrow, but schedules aren't aligning. The following call does have some demos scheduled already (two weeks from now).

That said, we will still have a brief call tomorrow. Agenda will be:

1) Any project status updates worth highlighting
2) Open discussion on k8s + CF efforts

Since there isn't a demo, I won't be switching to Zoom this time around.

Expect the call to be fast. Join if interested!

Dial in number: 215-315-3487
No PIN needed

International Callers
Dial the local number below based on your location. When prompted, enter your host's conference number (215-315-3487), then the "#" key.
-Germany: 030 30807999
-Ireland: (01) 525 5652
-United Kingdom: 020 3514 1993
Other international numbers available here: https://www.uberconference.com/international

-chip
--
Chip Childers
CTO, Cloud Foundry Foundation

View/Reply Online (#8019) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic