[cf-dev] CF/K8S SIG Calls

Chip Childers
All,

We held our last CF/K8S SIG call today, which is great news. They served the purpose of getting a bunch of the interesting work that's happening out into the open, and now most of the efforts are either inside a CFF PMC or on their way there. The attendees agreed that the time had come to discontinue the calls (although Julz says that I should use a bat signal if / when needed in the future).

So for those interested, dive into the various projects directly within the Runtime, Extensions and BOSH PMCs. :)

-chip
--
Chip Childers
CTO, Cloud Foundry Foundation

View/Reply Online (#8156) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic