[cf-dev] CF Networking support for CNI plugin chaining question

[cf-dev] CF Networking support for CNI plugin chaining question

Amelia Downs
Hi CF,

We on the Container Networking Team are working on an epic to enable CNI plugin chaining.

If this is of interest to you, we would like your feedback on our following proposal.

In the spirit of doing the simplest thing, we would like to reduce the complexity of possible configurations. We want to allow users to EITHER provide a conf for a non-chaining CNI plugin OR provide a conflist for CNI plugin chaining.

Does anyone have any use cases that wouldn’t fit this model?

Thanks,
The CF Networking Team

View/Reply Online (#7885) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] CF Networking support for CNI plugin chaining question

Gabriel Rosenhouse
Last call for Network Integrators: if you have opinions about how we execute CNI configuration, please reach out to our team (#container-networking in Slack, or reply here).

Our first story on this track is here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/157025572

View/Reply Online (#7974) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic