[cf-dev] CF Summit EU: CFP Deadline

spodila
Our community has done a phenomenal job of electing the co-chairs for Summit EU in Basel.  Please take a look at the co-chairs at https://www.cloudfoundry.org/blog/announcing-2018-cloud-foundry-eu-summit-track-co-chairs-cfp-extension/.

The deadline to submit your speaking proposals is tomorrow, June 8th at 11.59pm US Pacific time.

Have a question before submitting your proposal?  Post it on #summit channel on slack and/or tag @cfp-help.

Submitted your proposal already but not sure how to edit it?  Email me directly or send me a slack private message.

View/Reply Online (#8049) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Group Home | [hidden email] | Terms | Unsubscribe

Re: [cf-dev] CF Summit EU: CFP Deadline

Sara Elshahawy
Hi Swarna,

Thanks for the email. Actually I was wondering how to edit my proposal after submitting it, I would like to add few more points. Hope you can help!

Best Regards,
Sara

Sr. TPM | Cloud Foundry | Dublin

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 6:51 PM Swarna Podila <[hidden email]> wrote:
Our community has done a phenomenal job of electing the co-chairs for Summit EU in Basel.  Please take a look at the co-chairs at https://www.cloudfoundry.org/blog/announcing-2018-cloud-foundry-eu-summit-track-co-chairs-cfp-extension/.

The deadline to submit your speaking proposals is tomorrow, June 8th at 11.59pm US Pacific time.

Have a question before submitting your proposal?  Post it on #summit channel on slack and/or tag @cfp-help.

Submitted your proposal already but not sure how to edit it?  Email me directly or send me a slack private message.

View/Reply Online (#8052) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | [hidden email] | Leave [[hidden email]]

_._,_._,_