[cf-dev] CFNASummit 2020: CFP Extended!

Swarna Podila
Dear Cloud Foundry Community,
Please note that the deadline to submit your speaking proposals for Cloud Foundry Summit North America 2020 has been extended.

Here is the new timeline:
CFP Deadline: 11:59pm (US Pacific) April 3, 2020
Schedule Announcement: April 22, 2020

You can find a more detailed timeline here [1].  Please also stay tuned to this page [2] as we post updates around the event plan, given the times we are in now.  If you have any questions, please drop me a note or post it on #summit on CF Slack.

During these times, if anyone wants informal community calls where we just hangout on zoom to socialize, please drop me a note here or on slack.

Please stay healthy.
Bleiben Sie gesund.

--

-- Swarna Podila (she/her)
Senior
 | Cloud Foundry Foundation

You can read more about pronouns here, or please ask if you'd like to find out more.

View/Reply Online (#8943) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic