[cf-dev] Cloud Foundry Summit Virtual Schedule is Now Live!

[cf-dev] Cloud Foundry Summit Virtual Schedule is Now Live!

Chip Childers
Hi All,

This morning, we published the initial schedule for NA Summit, which you can find here

The Summit will be held online over two half-days on Wednesday, June 24th and Thursday, June 25th on US Central Time, with each date devoted to a key Cloud Foundry audience: developers (users) and contributors, respectively. Summit will include a networking space to facilitate a virtual version of the “hallway track” and digital booths sponsored by vendors for attendees to explore.

Read the full press release here: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/blog/cloud-foundry-na-summits-initial-schedule-highlights-developer-experience-on-kubernetes-open-source-contributors/

You can register here for free using this code: CFNA20CON

We look forward to "seeing" you all at Summit!

Chip Childers
Executive Director
Cloud Foundry Foundation

View/Reply Online (#9014) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic