[cf-dev] Cloud Foundry Swift Client

Dwayne Forde
Ahoy,

wanted to let everyone know that I made a small Cloud Foundry Swift Client. I've been using the code in a small iOS application to help monitor some applications on a Cloud Foundry foundation for a couple of years now. Finally got around to separating it into its own code base.

I'm not sure how many Swift use cases are floating around the Cloud Foundry ecosystem, but it has come in handy for me. Feel free to use if the need come up.

Cheers

View/Reply Online (#8022) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic