[cf-dev] Config Server Roadmap

Mike Lloyd-2

Team,

I’ve been researching non-Credhub integrations for secrets management with BOSH, and I wanted to see if there was a Config Server roadmap? I wasn’t able to find one but I also wasn’t entirely sure where to look.

Respectfully,

Mike Lloyd

t: @mxplusc

g: @mxplusb

View/Reply Online (#8617) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Config Server Roadmap

gberche
Hi Mike,

You might be interested in zipcar's hashicorp vault bosh config server api impl:

Slides  Video

Guillaume.

Le mer. 22 mai 2019 18:09, Mike Lloyd <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Team,

I’ve been researching non-Credhub integrations for secrets management with BOSH, and I wanted to see if there was a Config Server roadmap? I wasn’t able to find one but I also wasn’t entirely sure where to look.

Respectfully,

Mike Lloyd

t: @mxplusc

g: @mxplusb

View/Reply Online (#8619) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic