[cf-dev] Contribute to the Cloud Foundry YouTube Channel

[cf-dev] Contribute to the Cloud Foundry YouTube Channel

Brie Rogers

Hello All,

Several of you have expressed interest in creating instructional “how-to” videos for the broader Cloud Foundry community. If you are interested in making video content to be published on the Cloud Foundry Foundation YouTube channel for end users, contributors, developers, operators, and others, please read the publishing guide.

Guidelines for production include:

  • The content should be vendor neutral, provide objective viewpoints and cannot make subjective competitive comparisons to other technologies.

  • This content is a teaching mechanism. This video should be functionally educational and provide viewers with applicable knowledge.

  • Videos should be under 10 minutes in length.

Please reach out to me if you’re interested in contributing video content to the Cloud Foundry Foundation YouTube channel. We’re looking forward to growing this program.

Thank you!

Brie Rogers

View/Reply Online (#8628) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic