[cf-dev] Customize the Email content of password reset request #cf #uaa

[cf-dev] Customize the Email content of password reset request #cf #uaa

shilpa kulkarni
Hi,

I am using UAA war file in tomcat. I want to customize the email content of password reset request. I am not getting where to change that code.
Can anyone please provide solution for this?

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa

View/Reply Online (#9043) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf | Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] Customize the Email content of password reset request #cf #uaa

Dr Nic Williams
Perhaps try finding the UAA core team on the CF Slack in the #uaa room and they might be able to help you.

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC

View/Reply Online (#9046) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf | Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] Customize the Email content of password reset request #cf #uaa

shilpa kulkarni
I got to know to change the email content of password reset request. In the uaa tomcat in the templates\mail\reset_password.html file I have customized the content. But I want to pass username in the email content but not getting the username. Can anyone please help me in resolving the issue?

View/Reply Online (#9054) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf | Mute #uaa