[cf-dev] Deploying CF in AWS

albertoaflores
Hi Team,

I’ve been following the instructions to deploy CF found here:

and when doing step 3, it takes a good amount of time. It appears that passing a YML file to the “upload release” command causes the tar ball to be created locally and then an upload happen. This is described here (http://bosh.io/docs/uploading-releases.html). My questions is about the download that occurs. I get a “FOUND REMOTE” on each package. Is this getting downloaded from somewhere? If so, from where?

--
Alberto Flores
Twitter: @albertoaflores