[cf-dev] Deprecating Cloud Controller DELETE /v2/apps/:guid/service_bindings/:guid?

[cf-dev] Deprecating Cloud Controller DELETE /v2/apps/:guid/service_bindings/:guid?

Luis Urraca
Hi All,

We are thinking about deprecating DELETE /v2/apps/:guid/service_bindings/:guid from the CC API. This endpoint is redundant as you can delete a service binding directly via DELETE /v2/service_bindings/:guid. We are also adding support for asynchronous service binding deletion and want new features to only exist in one place. Before marking this endpoint as deprecated we want to gather feedback from the community on who is using DELETE /v2/apps/:guid/service_bindings/:guid and whether switching to  DELETE /v2/service_bindings/:guid would be an issue.

Thanks,

Services API (SAPI) Team
--
Luis Urraca

View/Reply Online (#8005) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic