[cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for April is Wednesday 05/16 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Michael Maximilien
FYI...

Please remember to join Wednesday morning for QAs, highlights, and three presentations:

1. Brief update on App Auto Scaler project by Bo Yang of IBM

2. Brief update on Service Fabrik by Ashish Jain of SAP

3. Presentation and live demo of BOSH Kube CPI by Dmitriy Kalinin of Pivotal and myself

Zoom soon. Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

On May 10, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:

FYI...

Reminder that the CAB call for May is scheduled for next Wednesday 05/16 @ 8a PST / 11a EST. Zoom Details here [1].

I have spot for one more presentation. Please contact me directly here or via slack so I can consider.

I’ll send one more reminder with details early next week.

Best,

------

dr.max

ibm ☁

silicon valley, ca

maximilien.org

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI

View/Reply Online (#8003) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic