[cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for February is Wednesday 02/21 @ 8a PST

Michael Maximilien
FYI...

The agenda link has correct Zoom info and of course join the Cloud Foundry slack #CAB channel for up to the minute info.

Zoom soon. Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

On Feb 14, 2018, at 12:13 PM, Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:

FYI...

First off, Happy Valentines Day!

Second, reminder that the CAB call for February is scheduled for next Wednesday 02/21 @ 8a PST.

WIP agenda in [1] but summary:

  1. CFF updates.
  2. Highlights from different PMCs and teams.
  3. Community talks:
a. CF Documentation Process and How you can contribute? by Benjamin Tarnoff and team, Pivotal
b. CF Abacus Demo / Update by Hristo Lliev and team, SAP

I will send one more reminder next week on this list. Zoom soon.

Best,

PS: I will be at INDEXconf all week next week in San Francisco and want to personally invite you (if around) to CF Day @ INDEX on 02/20, the day before CAB call, at the Moscone Center. We have curated a great line up of CF community speakers on various topics (see agenda: https://goo.gl/p9tKmz) and register for FREE with code: CD1CFDAY here: https://goo.gl/KxuZcF

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca
maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#7754) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for February is Wednesday 02/21 @ 8a PST

Jay Badenhope
Hey Max,
What does "CAB" stand for?

Jay

--

Jay Badenhope

Product Manager
Pivotal Labs
+1.510.517.6973
LinkedIn | Twitter

View/Reply Online (#7756) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for February is Wednesday 02/21 @ 8a PST

spodila
Community Advisory Board.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:04 AM Jay Badenhope <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

-- ​Swarna Podila
​Senior
 Director
​, Community​
 | Cloud Foundry Foundation

View/Reply Online (#7757) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for February is Wednesday 02/21 @ 8a PST

Michael Maximilien-2
Community Advisory Board...

Definitely community though not really a board per se. However, it’s absolutely the place to have your voice in the community be heard; and a monthly chance to zoom with the leaders of the different core and incubating projects.

It’s fun. Ask Wayne from Stark & Wayne. Join us.

Cheers,

Max

[...]

dr.max Sent from my iPhone http://maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#7758) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic