[cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for March is Wednesday 03/21 @ 8a PST

Michael Maximilien
FYI...

See below. Zoom soon. Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

On Mar 14, 2018, at 12:06 PM, Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:

FYI...

Reminder that the CAB call for March is scheduled for next Wednesday 03/21 @ 8a PST.

WIP agenda and zoom info in [1] but summary here:
  1. CFF updates.
  2. Highlights from different PMCs and teams.
  3. Community talks:
a. MS SQL Service Broker proposal [3] by Jared Gordon of Pivotal and team (Pivotal and Microsoft)
b. CF-Dev [4] proposal [5] by Stephen Levine of Pivotal

I will send one more reminder next week on this list. Zoom soon.

Best,

PS: next month the CAB call will be during CF Summit in Boston and we will try to get a room so we can do it live! If you will be at summit, plan to join us.

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

View/Reply Online (#7882) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic