[cf-dev] FINAL REMINDER: CAB call for March is next week Wednesday 20th @ 8a Pacific

Michael Maximilien
Hi, all,

Quick final reminder that the CAB call for March is this coming Wednesday 20th @ 8a Pacific.

We will have regular highlights, QAs, as well as two exciting talks:

1. YTT: The YAML Templating Tool that simplifies complex configuration management [1] by Dmitriy Kalinin (Pivotal) and Nima Kaviani (IBM)
2. CF Weighted Routing with Istio and Future Road Map [2] by Shubha Anjur Tupil and team from Pivotal

All other info in agenda [0]. Zoom soon. Best,

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca