[cf-dev] Feature Narrative - Configure egress policies dynamically

[cf-dev] Feature Narrative - Configure egress policies dynamically

Preethi Varambally

Hello,

The CF container networking team has received feedback from users regarding some pain points around using Application Security Groups (ASGs) for defining egress policies. After much research, we have defined a set of short, mid and long term goals to address the issues at hand.

If you have experience using ASGs and have thoughts on it, please feel free to comment on the doc and perhaps also answer some of the open questions we have at the bottom of the document.

Thank you,

CF Container Networking Team

View/Reply Online (#8171) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic