[cf-dev] Feature Narrative - Isolated Loggregator Components

[cf-dev] Feature Narrative - Isolated Loggregator Components

Adam Hevenor
One of the benefits we see of having re-engineered the persistance layer of Loggregator (see log-cache announcement) is a simpler architecture which can be deployed to multiple times within Cloud Foundry Application Runtime. This makes the concept of isolation segments one that works nicely with Loggregator, which is a feature we have received consistent feedback on over the last year.

For more details about the problems this solved and work proposed please read the following Feature Narrative

View/Reply Online (#7857) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Feature Narrative - Isolated Loggregator Components

Mike Youngstrom
Thanks for posting this Adam.  I love the direction and improvements the Loggregator team has been working towards lately!  Isolation segment support will be yet another plus.

Mike

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Adam Hevenor <[hidden email]> wrote:
One of the benefits we see of having re-engineered the persistance layer of Loggregator (see log-cache announcement) is a simpler architecture which can be deployed to multiple times within Cloud Foundry Application Runtime. This makes the concept of isolation segments one that works nicely with Loggregator, which is a feature we have received consistent feedback on over the last year.

For more details about the problems this solved and work proposed please read the following Feature Narrative

View/Reply Online (#7875) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic