[cf-dev] Handing over the cf-resource and autopilot projects

[cf-dev] Handing over the cf-resource and autopilot projects

Christopher Brown

Hi all,

We (Alex Suraci & Christopher Brown) would like to propose handing the cf-resource and the underlying autopilot CF CLI plugin over to the CF Foundation and the community. The cf-resource is too specialized for the core Concourse distribution and I don’t have time to effectively and responsibly maintain the autopilot plugin anymore.

Both projects could do with some love and a vision for their future. We’d like to move them into one of the Cloud Foundry GitHub organizations (I’m not sure which one makes sense) and find maintainer(s) for them.

Would anyone who has made contributions to these projects in the past or relies on them heavily be interested in becoming a maintainer?

Thanks,

Alex & Christopher

View/Reply Online (#8313) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic