[cf-dev] Headless browser support in nodejs-buildpack

[cf-dev] Headless browser support in nodejs-buildpack

Pietsch, Mathias (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)

Hello Cloudfoundry-Support team,

in our project we have the following issue:

we would like to generate a PDF-File with screenshots of our angular-html application. Therefore we need a buildpack with a headless browser support.

We already tried to generate screenshots with headless-chrome and phantomjs with the standard nodejs-buildpack. For  the headless-chrome we received an error-message that the shared library libnss3.so is missing. The phantomjs process terminated immediately.

Do you have a solution for us to solve our problem? This would be very helpful for finishing our project.

Thank in advance and best regards.

Mathias Pietsch

dienstleistend für Allianz Deutschland AG, Grafische Oberflächen für ROPO

Externer Brückenkopf: Darko Pelikan

Erreichbarkeit während des Projekts:

   Telefon:             +49 (0) 711 6 63 - 1537

   E-Mail:                [hidden email]

Telefon: +49 (0) 711 6 63 - 1537

E-Mail: [hidden email]

PASS Consulting Group

Schwalbenrainweg 24

D-63741 Aschaffenburg

PASS IT-Consulting Dipl.-Inf. G. Rienecker GmbH & Co. KG, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg HRA 2921, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Aschaffenburg, Komplementärin: Rienecker Beteiligungs-GmbH, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg HRB 7619, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Aschaffenburg, Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Inf. Gerhard Rienecker

View/Reply Online (#8194) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic