[cf-dev] How to check validity of access token in UAA? #cf

[cf-dev] How to check validity of access token in UAA? #cf

shilpa kulkarni
Hello,

I am using cloud foundry UAA APIs.  I want to check whether the access token has expired or not . In the API documentation,  I am getting Introspect token API[Active flag is responsible for showing the validity of the token].
Reference link:
http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/api/uaa/version/4.12.0/#introspect-token

But while testing this Introspect token API in postman, I am getting 404 Not found error. Following is my test documentation:
https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1991110/introspect-token/RW1gFHma

How to check validity of access token?

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa Kulkarni

View/Reply Online (#7991) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf

Re: [cf-dev] How to check validity of access token in UAA? #cf

Tian Wang
Hi Shilpa,

The introspection endpoint was added in UAA 4.9.0. From your Postman, it shows your UAA version is 4.3.0. If you check out the latest UAA, you should see the endpoint work. Prior to 4.9.0, UAA has the check_token endpoint but it does not include the active flag, and returns 4XX errors for invalid tokens.

Regards,

Tian

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 4:08 AM, shilpa kulkarni <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am using cloud foundry UAA APIs.  I want to check whether the access token has expired or not . In the API documentation,  I am getting Introspect token API[Active flag is responsible for showing the validity of the token].
Reference link:
http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/api/uaa/version/4.12.0/#introspect-token

But while testing this Introspect token API in postman, I am getting 404 Not found error. Following is my test documentation:
https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1991110/introspect-token/RW1gFHma

How to check validity of access token?

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa Kulkarni

View/Reply Online (#7993) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf