[cf-dev] Is SAML configuration optional in UAA? #uaa

[cf-dev] Is SAML configuration optional in UAA? #uaa

Enrique Cano
Hi

If we don't need to use the SAML protocol with UAA, do we really need to configure that section e.g. encryption keys? It seems UAA won't start if that section is empty.

Thanks
Enrique

View/Reply Online (#9030) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa