[cf-dev] Is there an auto-completion script?

[cf-dev] Is there an auto-completion script?

Daniel Kaplan
Hi DevList,

I think it would be extra convenient if there was Cloud Foundry auto-completion script that worked similar to the way git's git-completion works.

Does one already exist?  If not, I might write it in my free time.  Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: [cf-dev] Is there an auto-completion script?

Takeshi Morikawa
Hi Daniel

I found this

cf(cli) completion