[cf-dev] Istio integration for Cloud Foundry on Kubernetes

[cf-dev] Istio integration for Cloud Foundry on Kubernetes

Gabriel Rosenhouse
Hi all,

The Cloud Foundry Networking team is planning to integrate Istio into our CF-on-K8s efforts.

In particular, we're planning to automatically inject Envoy proxy sidecars into all application workloads, and to automatically inject sidecars into Kubernetes-hosted system components such as Cloud Controller and UAA.

We have a bit more detail (and diagrams) in this document [0].

Please leave feedback and questions as comments there, or reply to this email.

Regards,
Gabe

View/Reply Online (#8775) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic