[cf-dev] Istio router on container overlay network

[cf-dev] Istio router on container overlay network

Gabriel Rosenhouse
Hi all,

The Cloud Foundry Networking team is planning to move the Istio Router (eventual replacement for gorouter) onto the overlay network used by app containers.

If this interests you, please read our proposal here.  We welcome feedback via comments on that doc, or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Gabe & the CF Networking Team

View/Reply Online (#8017) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Istio router on container overlay network

Mike Youngstrom
This is exciting work.  Thanks for raising it here Gabe!

Mike

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Gabriel Rosenhouse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

The Cloud Foundry Networking team is planning to move the Istio Router (eventual replacement for gorouter) onto the overlay network used by app containers.

If this interests you, please read our proposal here.  We welcome feedback via comments on that doc, or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Gabe & the CF Networking Team

View/Reply Online (#8018) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic