[cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

Vlad Iovanov-2

Hello everyone,

We released KubeCF 1.0 today!

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubecf/releases/tag/v1.0.0

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed to this new flavor of Cloud Foundry!

We invite the community to try things out and help us make it better.

We'd also like to ask for your help. We are reorganizing the kubecf development teams,

and there is room for new contributors. If you want to help shape this project,

please come talk to us on the #kubecf-dev channel. No prior kubernetes experience needed.

Cheers,

Vlad

View/Reply Online (#8926) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

Dr Nic Williams
Congrats to everyone who has worked on the project!

Nic

View/Reply Online (#8927) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

Dieu Cao
Congrats! Very exciting news!

Dieu

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 4:34 PM Dr Nic Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats to everyone who has worked on the project!

Nic

View/Reply Online (#8928) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

Chip Childers
This is awesome news! I love that Stratos works with it as well. :)

Chip Childers, CTO
Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:58 PM Vlad Iovanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

We released KubeCF 1.0 today!

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubecf/releases/tag/v1.0.0

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed to this new flavor of Cloud Foundry!

We invite the community to try things out and help us make it better.

We'd also like to ask for your help. We are reorganizing the kubecf development teams,

and there is room for new contributors. If you want to help shape this project,

please come talk to us on the #kubecf-dev channel. No prior kubernetes experience needed.

Cheers,

Vlad

View/Reply Online (#8930) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

Krannich, Bernd

Congrats for the 1.0 to Vlad, Troy, Jeff and crew!

Regards,

Bernd

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Chip Childers <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 12. March 2020 at 01:29
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

This is awesome news! I love that Stratos works with it as well. :)

Chip Childers, CTO

Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:58 PM Vlad Iovanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

We released KubeCF 1.0 today!

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubecf/releases/tag/v1.0.0

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed to this new flavor of Cloud Foundry!

We invite the community to try things out and help us make it better.

We'd also like to ask for your help. We are reorganizing the kubecf development teams,

and there is room for new contributors. If you want to help shape this project,

please come talk to us on the #kubecf-dev channel. No prior kubernetes experience needed.

Cheers,

Vlad

View/Reply Online (#8931) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] KubeCF 1.0

Simon D Moser
Congrats to all involved!

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Chip Childers <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 12. March 2020 at 01:29

This is awesome news! I love that Stratos works with it as well. :)

Chip Childers, CTO

Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:58 PM Vlad Iovanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

We released KubeCF 1.0 today!

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubecf/releases/tag/v1.0.0

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed to this new flavor of Cloud Foundry!

We invite the community to try things out and help us make it better.

We'd also like to ask for your help. We are reorganizing the kubecf development teams,

and there is room for new contributors. If you want to help shape this project,

please come talk to us on the #kubecf-dev channel. No prior kubernetes experience needed.

Cheers,

Vlad

View/Reply Online (#8932) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Chip Childers <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 12. March 2020 at 01:29

This is awesome news! I love that Stratos works with it as well. :)

Chip Childers, CTO

Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:58 PM Vlad Iovanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

We released KubeCF 1.0 today!

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubecf/releases/tag/v1.0.0

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed to this new flavor of Cloud Foundry!

We invite the community to try things out and help us make it better.

We'd also like to ask for your help. We are reorganizing the kubecf development teams,

and there is room for new contributors. If you want to help shape this project,

please come talk to us on the #kubecf-dev channel. No prior kubernetes experience needed.

Cheers,

Vlad

View/Reply Online (#8935) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic