[cf-dev] KubeCF 2.2.0

jaime.gomes

Hi,

I would like to announce that KubeCF 2.2.0 is out! Check the release notes to find out what's coming and take it for a spin but before that, I want to highlight two points:

- upgrades must be sequential.

- if you are upgrading from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0 there's a special section on the release notes...so please check if that's your case.

Please, don't forget to share your experience and/or problems on the #kubecf-dev slack channel - we're there for you!💪

Stay healthy. Stay safe.

Jaime Gomes

Github: https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubecf
Slack: https://cloudfoundry.slack.com/archives/CQ2U3L6DC

View/Reply Online (#9013) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic