[cf-dev] Missing az_attr claim in access_token of password grant

[cf-dev] Missing az_attr claim in access_token of password grant

Kayode Odeyemi
Hi,

An access_token gotten from password grant doesn't contain az_attr when decoded [1]. Is this by design? Is there something I'm doing wrongly?

How do I access an access_token additional information (az_attr) when decoded?

Kindly advise.

Many thanks

--
Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
http://ng.linkedin.com/in/kayodeodeyemi. t: @charyorde

View/Reply Online (#8200) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic