[cf-dev] New slack channel - services feedback for v3 / v7

[cf-dev] New slack channel - services feedback for v3 / v7

Aditya Tripathi
Hello cf-dev!

I represent the team that is building out services things for the v3 API and v7 CLI.

We're trying an experiment to get fast feedback via slack for services related topics.

If this sounds interesting, please consider joining the #services-feedback channel on the cloud foundry slack. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Aditya Tripathi

View/Reply Online (#8754) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic