[cf-dev] Notice: [Cloud Controller] capi-release is removing debian_nfs_server

[cf-dev] Notice: [Cloud Controller] capi-release is removing debian_nfs_server

Charles Hansen
Hi all,

capi-release is removing the debian_nfs_server job and package. It was deprecated in January 2016 and replaced with webdav. We still support connecting to nfs, but we no longer provide an nfs server.

To follow the full extent of this work, you can see the tracker story here:

Please feel free to reach out on slack if you have any questions:

Thanks,
- CAPI team

View/Reply Online (#8232) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic