[cf-dev] Office Hours: CF on K8s Networking

[cf-dev] Office Hours: CF on K8s Networking

Shannon Coen-2
Hello CFF friends,

The CF on K8s Networking team will be hosting OSS office hours bi-weekly beginning next Wednesday, July 22. We've added the event to the CFF community calendar: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community-calendar/.

We're working toward delivering all the same outcomes within the problem domains of traffic management and security achieved in CF for VMs, for all data paths (ingress, egress, and app-to-app), plus those that have been long requested and not yet realized. We welcome your questions, comments, collaboration, and contribution!

Best,

Shannon Coen (He/Him)
Manager, Product Management
[hidden email]875 Howard Street 5th Floor, San Francisco CA 94103
Mobile: +1.415.640.0272

View/Reply Online (#9100) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Office Hours: CF on K8s Networking

Dieu Cao-2
Awesome! Very excited that there'll be this new forum where folks can get engaged.

-Dieu

The CF on K8s Networking team will be hosting OSS office hours bi-weekly beginning next Wednesday, July 22. We've added the event to the CFF community calendar: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community-calendar/.

We're working toward delivering all the same outcomes within the problem domains of traffic management and security achieved in CF for VMs, for all data paths (ingress, egress, and app-to-app), plus those that have been long requested and not yet realized. We welcome your questions, comments, collaboration, and contribution!

Best,

Shannon Coen (He/Him)
Manager, Product Management
[hidden email]875 Howard Street 5th Floor, San Francisco CA 94103
Mobile: +1.415.640.0272

View/Reply Online (#9101) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Office Hours: CF on K8s Networking

Shannon Coen-2
We're ending the call early today on account of low (no) attendance. We'll host again in two weeks!

The CFF calendar can be found at https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community-calendar/.

[...]

View/Reply Online (#9115) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic