[cf-dev] PHP Buildpack Config Feedback

Daniel Mikusa
Hi All!

To anyone out there using the PHP buildpack.  We're trying to understand if what the buildpack does currently to configure Nginx + PHP-FPM so that it works within the defined memory limits works well for people and a variety of use cases.

If you have any thoughts on this topic, please pop over to the following Github issue and leave some comments. Example questions to consider: Are there problems with what we do now? Does the current config work for most cases (80%+)? Are there things people routinely change, customize or override with how the buildpack configures memory usage now? Are there any concrete use cases that people could share good or bad related to this topic? etc..

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Dan

View/Reply Online (#8213) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic